University of California, Riverside

BCOE Student Affairs

Appointment or Walk-in

Do you need an appointment or a drop-in?

You can use this table to determine whether or not you need to make an appointment with your academic advisor or just come to the BCOE Undergraduate Academic Advising Center during your advisor's drop-in hours.

When can I see my Advisor?

For a list of Drop-in times for your Academic Advisor, view this page

Academic probation process   X  
Add and/or drop a course X    
Admissions as a freshman or transfer (prospective student)      Admissions
Application for Graduation X    
Articulation of course     Email Advisor
Breadth requirements X    
Change catalog year X    
Change major (in or within BCOE)      Change of Major Criteria
Change major (from BCOE to CHASS)
Change major (from BCOE to CNAS)
Course planning (beyond next term)    
Course registration (current term) X    
Course registration (next term) X    
Declare a double major   X  
Declare or drop a minor      Email Advisor
Degree audit and degree progress   X  
Discuss academic challenges (not Academic Probation Process)    X  
 Discuss summer school  X    
 Discuss TE, focal area, etc.   X  
 Evaluate transfer credit     Email Advisor 
 Extend matriculation X    
 Grading Basis  X    
 Participation in Commencement  X    
 Part-time Status  X    
 Petition for exception to academic policy
 Readmission     Readmission
 Registration hold X    
 Repeat policy X    
 UCR Extension Enrollment     Concurrent Enrollment 
 Withdraw from the University  X    

More Information 

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

College Information

Bourns College of Engineering
A159 Bourns Hall A

Tel: (951) 827-3647
Fax: (951) 827-2822