University of California, Riverside

BCOE Student Affairs

Graduation Application

All BCOE students who are submitting a graduation application are required to submit your application via R'Web by the appropriate deadline.  You will need to complete all of the steps as instructed during the Graduation Application process. Your Graduation Application will NOT be processed if you do not complete all the steps.  

For undergraduates, the application process is a two-step process

STEP 1: submit your graduation application via R'Web 

STEP 2: click the I UNDERSTAND button below to get started (might have to click twice) on the BCOE College Grad application 

See our policies page for further clarification on applying for graduation.

Please note the following:

For DEADLINE DATES click on the link: Graduation deadline

  1. If you were not enrolled at UCR during the Fall, Winter, or Spring quarter immediately prior to your expected graduation, you must first complete and turn in an Application for Readmission to your BCOE Academic Advisor. You may obtain a Readmission Application  here 
  2. If degree requirements are not completed by the end of the term for which you have applied, a new application must be submitted. Consult with your Academic Advisor for further assistance.
  3. Information for the commencement ceremony can be found by visiting

More Information 

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

College Information

Bourns College of Engineering
A159 Bourns Hall A

Tel: (951) 827-3647
Fax: (951) 827-2822