University of California, Riverside

BCOE Student Affairs

Limited Status

Limited Status

A person who holds a bachelor's degree or has completed a substantial amount of college work and who, because of special circumstances, requires specific courses toward a definite objective and for a limited period may apply for admission in Limited Status.

Eligibility for admission is determined by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, and the status requires the approval of the Dean of College of Engineering. Admission is for a specified period of time, and the student must maintain a prescribed scholastic average. Units earned are not transferable to an advanced degree.

More Information 

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

College Information

Bourns College of Engineering
A159 Bourns Hall A

Tel: (951) 827-3647
Fax: (951) 827-2822