University of California, Riverside

BCOE Student Affairs

Part-Time Study

Part-Time Study

Part-time study (less than 12 units) is available to undergraduate students who find it difficult to enroll full time because of health problems, family and home responsibilities, or occupational and financial need. Students undertaking an approved course load of 10 units or fewer in any quarter receive a 50 percent reduction in the educational fee for that quarter. Students considering part-time study should discuss their plans with their assigned academic advisor.

More Information 

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

College Information

Bourns College of Engineering
A159 Bourns Hall A

Tel: (951) 827-3647
Fax: (951) 827-2822