University of California, Riverside

BCOE Student Affairs


Send transcripts to:

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
UC Riverside
3106 Student Services Building
Riverside, CA 92521

Submitting Transcripts from Other Institutions

To transfer units from another institution to UCR, have the other college/university send your official transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at UCR. If they are transferable and applicable, the units will be added to your undergraduate record. The Student Academic Affairs Office will then assess comparability of the units to courses offered by UCR.

More Information 

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

College Information

Bourns College of Engineering
A159 Bourns Hall A

Tel: (951) 827-3647
Fax: (951) 827-2822