You must complete the major requirements, breadth requirements, and university requirements to satisfy degree requirements for the B.S. in your major.
- See General Course Catalog. Select the catalog "year" that lists the requirements you plan to follow. You may choose a catalog from an academic year in which you were enrolled full-time anywhere at least one term. You may also choose the catalog year in effect the academic year of your graduation.
- Current Catalog: UCR General Catalog
- Archived Catalogs: UCR General Catalog Archives
Suggested Course Plans and Technical Electives
The suggested course plan serves three purposes:
- Presents the department's course offering intentions, per term, for a particular catalog year;
- Offers students a plan towards satisfying all degree requirements on a term by term basis consistent with the department's course offering intentions;
- Lists technical electives in effect for a particular catalog year.
Suggested Course Plans
- Computer Science with Business Applications
- Chemical Engineering | Nanotechnology | Biochemical
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics Engineering
In order to graduate, engineering students must satisfy the breadth requirements as determined by the Executive Committee of the Bourns College of Engineering. Students may satisfy the breadth requirements with any course on the BCOE list of approved breadth courses. Students may choose courses from any approved breadth list in effect while enrolled full-time at least one term in an academic year.
To provide depth in satisfying breadth in the humanities and social sciences, courses must meet the following criteria:
- At least two of the humanities and social science courses must be upper division.
- At least two courses must be from the same subject area, either humanities or social sciences, with at least one being an upper division course.