Drop a Course Details

Last day to drop from a course using R’Web deadline here.

Last day for student to withdraw from a course using MyForms:

*Dropping a course is a PERMANENT decision. If you gain new information and want to add the course again, submit a BCOE online petition to request a late add of a course.  Obtain email support from the instructor prior to submitting the petition.

Drops resulting in part-time status (enrolled in less than 12 units) may have implications beyond academic standing.  Contact Financial Aid, the Veteran’s Resource Center, Housing, the Health Center, or any other entity requiring full status about the implications of a withdrawal.  

Send email to alert your advisor that you are waiting for a response before making a final decision

Withdrawal from a Quarter

  • Last day to withdraw from the quarter here:  the last day of instruction at 11:59pm
  • Withdrawal from an entire quarter erases all academic effort for a full term.
  • Withdrawing inactivates your student status at UCR. 
  • Withdrawals after week eight result in W grades assigned to all courses.

Special Note for Withdrawal and Readmission

  • A student in good standing can return to UCR at any time.

  • A student who is not in good standing is ineligible for immediate return.

  • A student who is not in good standing is subject to readmission criteria.


  1. Go to the Office of the Registar website

  2. Read the directions regarding University Withdrawal.

  3. Submit the Withdrawal from the University form electronically at MyForms.

Let us help you with your search